skirmish & Hannah (EZT) VS Defiant (AZGD) TD 22,926,139,100

Well I was doing my normal raiding for the day. When I was messaged by Hannah. He found Defiants fleet. I was not to interested just yet. I told Hannah to wait for the update and check him again. So Hannah did. He found his fleet as a reinforcement fleet.

So after hearing that and seeing the probe report. I had to destroy a roamer and sent the colony ship. Will have to say to defiant. You had to place your fleet in one of the farthest places away from me. It felt like for ever to get that damn colony ship there. LOL Sent the defending fleet and forgot the resource to send with to build the damn JG. So sent some ECs and the resources. To find out I was only 4 seconds behind the defending fleet. So not to bad. LOL

I gave Hannah a moon on the first try, Hannah then gave me a moon in 2 tries. Build the JG and then I forget to build 2 ACS depot on the planet. So move some resources back to the planet to do that. I has in a hurry and forgot it. It has been a long time since I have done a ACS attack. But in the end, We did get the fleet after all the noob move I did. LOL

So here is the hit. I think it is #3 for the top 10 ACS attacks.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 4.970.917.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 17.955.221.600 units.
A debris field containing 7.604.648.160 units of Metal and 6.151.035.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The Df was collected in full by the both of us.

I have talk to Defiant and he showed outstanding sportsmanship. So a big GLOTR to Defiant. I know it will be a fast one.

Re: skirmish & Hannah (EZT) VS Defiant (AZGD) TD 22,926,139

Well I'm finally sober enough to post lol! For those who do not know - my friends surprised me with my bachelors party (getting married this Saturday), so tried to jippo fleetsave by defending my planet... The result of course is what u see above. Good hit skirmish and hannah, at least the spoils will keep some balance going in this universe ;-)
As for myself.... I'M GETTING MARRIED!! :-)

Enjoy the spoils, peace!

It is hard when a friend hits an ally...but after all it is a war game.. congrats to both skirmish and hannah.. nice team work and execution, enjoy your spoils. Just go to show alcohol as a lot to answer for, in more ways than one....lol

Congrats to Defiant on his forth coming nuptials.. his grace in his defeat. Just goes to show the kinda guy you are bro.

Huge Glotr defiant.. Please for goodness sake go blue for a few weeks at least, your new wife deserves that.

Defiant wrote:Well I'm finally sober enough to post lol! For those who do not know - my friends surprised me with my bachelors party (getting married this Saturday), so tried to jippo fleetsave by defending my planet... The result of course is what u see above. Good hit skirmish and hannah, at least the spoils will keep some balance going in this universe ;-)
As for myself.... I'M GETTING MARRIED!! :-)

Enjoy the spoils, peace!
wow!! congratz mate.... how was the paaaartay!!! :dance:
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.