Re: G vs HB TD lots

Well, Hellboy fed a 10 million point fleet, which was 43,798,229,500 damage. I think I'll take a page out of Kron's book here....Flame Gozar.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Flame or not flame , i decided to leave ZE and retire my fleet . It`s simple as that.
Was never about money , i only asked money outside the alliance , and what i`ve got was 1/2 of what i wanted , so Gozar wouldn`t even pay.

Also , i was going to add a forum post in a few hours , but it seems you all got ahead of me , and you are talking what you don`t know.

Before i sent the fleets on crashing course , i`ve PM Zorg about my intentions. Even so , the rulles are simple , and all i did was within the rulles.

1-2 days earlier i`ve sent an PM to Zorg asking if sending rubies for resources is allowed , he said that`s not allowed ( this woulda get Zorg more rubies , but he knows what he is doing ), i`ve also asked if i could trade resources for Real Money - he didn`t agree to that . So , i said to me , what`s the point in this game if i can`t get some money out of it , it consumes a lot of my time , and i get nothing in exchange , that was a deciding factor to do this retirement fleet.

Also , since i started i played only AZGD , so i have to thank all of their members , old and new for their support in this game.
Sporg was my mentor , all i know is bcz of him and his pacience with me.
Gozar tought me how to be more agressive , and many other things.
Flapper was allways a helping bud , even when he was in SGA , MOC .
SpaceDevil turned out to be a great addition to AZGD and i respect him for his help as for all other players in this game .
Whoisit was a member of my Wing alliance , name WRAITH - he learned a lot from AZGD , maybe he learned something from me.
Pkromm is another player i appreaciate and miss him.
Thor - leader of Vallhala , was a member of AZG when i started , we used to be good buddies , hence why he asked me to join his alliance
Hatter , Fleethound - good players with good attitude on me
Karnage hates everyone , and has his own tactics , and as i said , i allways respected anyone who respected me.
ilie is from same country as i am , and he turned out to be a prick , i have no respect for him.
Logged - another member from my country - he was a good fleet , i miss him and his plans .
Vlad aka Graf_Zhal aka many names - i woulda love to find him playing here anymore , he was a good fleet imho.
medal - allways there when i needed him , i appreciate.
MegaMedes - we encountered when you were playing in extreme , before starting buying accounts , it seems we never had the clash of our fleets . All i can say , money cant buy loyalty from others .
Destruction aka RJ - we started on the wrong foot , and we managed to bring it to a better end choosing to respect ourselfs ,and let aside the alliances we were in.
SolarGuardian as in guardian - he allways wants to learn and to improve himself, i respect that , and i helped in a way i tought i could
If any others are in here and forgot about them , i`m sorry , it`s just a mistake

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 23.100.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.700.000 units.
A debris field containing 7.680.120.000 units of Metal and 6.180.900.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

The attacker has lost a total of 20.698.229.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.567.000 units.
A debris field containing 6.777.675.600 units of Metal and 5.642.802.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

The attacker has lost a total of 2.695.739.450 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.700.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.085.137.020 units of

My small fleet is gone , i shall go into "the banned" accounts history :)
Last edited by Kristal on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HELLBOY / Cristi

You mentored me through a lot when I first started this game, we have had our rough times but in the end we became good friends and I'll miss that. Goodluck in real life. :)
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

Where there's a game there's a flame lol. Known about this for some time and to your credit Cristi you could have taken MegaMedes money and run. Good to know there is some loyalty and moral duty left in the game. Enjoyed the wars we have been in together and the ballsy hits that you have done. More importantly , will miss the banter so feel free to return if u can....u know how to get in contact. Good luck on the outside Cristi, was fun and a pleasure :)

Sprog wrote:Known about this for some time and to your credit Cristi you could have taken MegaMedes money and run. Good to know there is some loyalty and moral duty left in the game.
Again, I was approached by him with a sob story. I was willing to help him out. Even though Gozar didn't buy the fleet, he still didn't earn it. The same thing that everyone in AZGD accuses me of, so I say that he is no better than I am. Gaining from friends/mates with out earning. Seems to have done alot of that lately....Flapper comes to mind.

But, this is not about me or Gozar, even though I was flamed by Sprog...so, I say have a nice retirement HB.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes that wasn't a flame at all...was a fact...Cristi could have taken your money...simple as that. As for gaining without earning....lol are you being serious???? Read that again....GAINING WITHOUT EARNING.....how many accounts were u given or that you paid for? If u want a battle of wits don't come unarmed :D