Gozar[AZGD] vs Crazyhorse[MoC]~TD~ 17.343.866.850

Got a tip his fleet was on a moon ACS defend.. now this is not unusual for CH... I probed and there it was...due to the amount of fleet needed..I sent a roamer..Once there with moon fleet and JG built.. One more probe to see if it had not been a wild goose chase.. No still there on the same mission.. so launched.. LG and a portion of fodder.. the result is below.. Managed a few follow ups before he came online..

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 49.004.338 units of Metal, 34.617.118 units of Crystal and 21.059.532 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 307.045.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 17.036.821.850 units.
A debris field containing 5.603.643.660 units of Metal and 4.802.400.450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:208.000
winnings Metal:24.502.169 Crystal:17.308.559 Deuterium:10.529.766
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:205.000
winnings Metal:12.251.084 Crystal:8.654.279 Deuterium:5.264.883

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:106.500
winnings Metal:6.125.542 Crystal:4.327.140 Deuterium:2.632.441

All df collected...

Big thanx to the finder and to my allies for getting a very quick moon..

A huge GLOTR to Crazyhorse..you took it like the sport you are... I am sure the rebuild will not take you long..

Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs Crazyhorse[MoC]~TD~ 17.343.866.850

I too was sorry to hear you are leaving the game CrazyHorse...

I see you have crashed the rest of your fleet into Fleethound.. hope you followed the rules about retiring...and to quote:-
FleetHound wrote: HB leaves AZGD, Gozar eats fleet. Rules? whatever. :wall:
If it applies to me then it surely applies to all...so I will expect to see Crazyhorses account banned after the appropriate amount of time..

All apart you have been a great adversary in this game...CH I know you will be sadly missed by all..

Another great and respected player was hit and decided to quit, knowing him we would expect nothing else than an Sportsman reaction, but I am not posting to talk only about the battle but to write down some thoughts I am having since the fleet power imbalance is so obvious.
As an old player I know many times fleeter are told about sitting ducks, CrazyHorse for some reason made a big mistake choosing to ACS Defend Mission with time staying > than “0” not being on line in case of attack, or he was forced to go off line without having the chance to recall.

Please refrain from opening a debate on a CR.. Open a new post in General Game Discussion

Fleet Power Imbalance:
At the moment less than 10 players have fleets over 5 million points but the only one that feel safe to leave it down is Gozar, I wonder sometimes why big fleets from the same Alliance FS in daily basis as the only one that could crash them would be the big family brother….
My point is that many times we all have tips about fleets but as we are on FS we can’t attack, you would say Gozar deserves the advantage as he worked a lot to have such a fleet, well some people may have doubts, I myself saw a hit last week that I could not quite believed it:

Gozar vs MasterLord69 2,025,141,000 ( a long time inactive). :think:

Possibilities:
1st. Gozar wanted to recyle some ships and ACS defend ML69 and attacked, ( he could recycle on one of his mates, butt in that case he would not have the credit except if he ACS and attacked)
2nd Someone with over 500 k fleet made a big mistake ( I would ask the player which made the mistake post something)
3rd. Someone wanted to get hid of his fleet and “ gave it “ to Gozar in a way that would not require to apply the rules.

Said that, I believe we could find a way to make the game a little more competitive.

My suggestion, all fleets over 1 million points can’t be landed for longer than 1 hour without paying “park fee” we can find what will be the cost, I believe deut cost for a 100% speed flight for 20 systems should be charged for each complete hour landed, that way all us will need to FS when not on line, if we on line all we need is lift the fleet to stop the timer.( the way the deut will be paid: directly from the system from all the colonies if necessary, if not enough player will have 10 days to pay the bill or he will be put in V mode till he find some deut from friends, " better have friends if you want to leave fleet down :roll: "

To CrazyHorse:
Please buddy do not quit, whatever is going in RL will be settled and will be nice having you back, so leave 51 Rubies and go V mode.

Good luck !
Last edited by Gozar on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Not relevant to CR.

I will not continue a debate here if Crazyhorse is leaving.. Volpino... What I would ask you to do is open a new link in
General Game Discussion..where we can look at the points you have raised.. I will say you are wrong...because I do Fleetsave... Just not the same as everyone else.. But I will leave the full explanation to your new post.

More to the point I too would hope Crazyhorse reconsiders his decision to quit... he is one of the handful of players that has attacked me with any real success..and a player of his abilities will be missed..