Ari (MOC) vs. Gozar (AZGD) - TD 23.926.350 (MD)

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 120.214 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 15.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 8.926.350 units.
A debris field containing 6.001.860 units of Metal and 3.013.950 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
A fleet of the planet to the moon of the planet
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet begun its return journey.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 94 %

The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet!
Report created in 0.000 seconds
Ari, the kitteh with all the power.

Re: Ari (MOC) vs. Gozar (AZGD) - TD 23.926.350 (MD)

Yup I lost the defence.. no ships...unless you call 20 probes fleet ... the DF 19% was Ari's own rips lost which was enough to replace the moon she had just destroyed...funny when you think about it... Not sure why.. unless for the kudos.. it was a tiny moon I may just delete the colony as I need a new roamer.. will see.. but if you had fun then thats fine.. cost you more than me..

Just a heads up Ari's rips were destroyed by my defence...they did not explode from the MD mission...if rips explode then all rips involved are lost.. you can not lose one or two... lose one you lose them all...

Just to make it completely understandable for all.

Ari sent more RIPs than she lost. After the battle of the probes and defense, then the MD takes place. She did not lose the any ships in the MD, even if she sends fodder, the fodder cannot act upon the MD. The MD is suppose to happen AFTER the battle, so the moon should have been formed PRIOR to the MD and therefore, no moon should have been created after the MD.

If I was Ari, I would report it as a bug that needs to be fixed. Just my opinion. Imagine Gozar if you sent 20K rips to destroy a moon and someone put 212 LCs there and an even larger moon was created afterwards. Would be a bit irritating, wouldn't it?

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I will totally agree with you here Glenn I have said as much before to ZE and in posts...

The combat occurs before the Moon Destroy mission thus any moon created from combat can not be given as there is already a moon in place..

Now by all game rules and has also been mentioned above by weresloth...There is no DF from a MD mission even on failure all rips/fleet are lost without any DF.. therefore nothing to create a moon from... In my opinion all MD missions regardless of combat or result of the actual MD should NEVER be able to GIVE a moon... I would also like if this bug/error to be looked at...

I have made a link so you can all respond..

http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... =6&t=11873