Re: DrLot [AZGD] vs Dire_Venom, evilbass, Dante [LSD] TD 1.9

mightyoz wrote:I think the general calculation of what constitutes a win etc is subjective. Perhaps the "Win" "Loss" thing should be abandoned? We have the points for scores, historically and weekly in our statistics. Surely if we have suffered 2 billion damage in 3 years, but have inflicted 10 billion in damage, anyone looking at those figures would realise that you have won more than you have lost. It's a war/strategy game, I'm sure real life generals sat in bunkers do not sit and look at league tables.

yes but in real life Generals will brag about the battles they won(not wars) and their enemies will always brag about the battles they won. personally I like the win loss stats it lets you keep track of how many attacks you have plus how many defends you also have...

Re: DrLot [AZGD] vs Dire_Venom, evilbass, Dante [LSD] TD 1.9

Thanks for clarifying my exact point. In reality, history is written by the victors. Here in Zorg, the "Winners" and "Losers" are too subjective. Therefore, you can destroy more ships, lose less ships, collect all the DF, but it can be a draw or a loss?????? How's that work? lol!! You still have your total damage taken, total damage inflicted score, the total amount of DF you have ever collected and then the total amount you have raided. Depending how you spend it, your overall score should reflect that spending. There is enough of a pointer there to show how well you've done, surely?? Or, if you were that way inclined that you really needed to keep a check on every single thing, start a spreadsheet for yourself? Just an idea.