Re: Sprog (AZGD) v StormTrooper (LSD) TD: 1,897,511,150

mightyoz wrote:
Nautilus<>Zero wrote:I cant help but take EXTREME OFFENSE TO THIS GOZAR.
Im on a short temper already, and have nothing to lose.
Consider me insulted, let the games begin

Excellent, is that response in jest or for real?

If the former, I like the attitude.

If not (forgive me if I'm wrong) then that's really sad! lol!!

are you and F.B.I agent SPROG the same person? I see you both like getting us worked up.... :? I wonder how you would feel if you lost your fleet.... if you even have one??

vegadanger wrote:They can't fight there own size and just bully and popping smaller players moons without profit. But ill just replace my moons with Ruby-moons.... There time will come :-)

There is always that doubt that someone may be stupid, till they open their mouth and prove it... There is no fleets bigger than the ones in AZGD...so how the hell do we fight players our own size when there is not any..?

keep whinging and complaining just goes to prove we are doing everything right... love the fan mail..

I will make it easy for you "see those two fleets...mine is the middle one..."

Ezio wrote:
mightyoz wrote:
Nautilus<>Zero wrote:I cant help but take EXTREME OFFENSE TO THIS GOZAR.
Im on a short temper already, and have nothing to lose.
Consider me insulted, let the games begin

Excellent, is that response in jest or for real?

If the former, I like the attitude.

If not (forgive me if I'm wrong) then that's really sad! lol!!

are you and F.B.I agent SPROG the same person? I see you both like getting us worked up.... :? I wonder how you would feel if you lost your fleet.... if you even have one??

I think there must be a psychological issue here Ezio. lol. Have you got some kind of persecution complex?

Of course the real reason is LSD is a farm alliance. Quite rightly you don't like being hit, who does? But that is your alliance's place in the game unfortunately for you. Not much you can do, apart from whinge, and that seems to be one thing you are very proficient at. Never mind, there are a lot of lower ranked players, alliances for you to do to what you seem keen on moaning about to.

FBI agent Sprog, Hee hee heee, nice, at least you give us a giggle!!