Sprog (AZGD) v Ari (MOC) TD: 5,170,279,950

Fleet down a while so roamer sent and fleet launched accordingly....

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:5.170.279.950
winnings Metal:161.862.623 Crystal:25.632.090 Deuterium:99.632.810
Debris Metal:1.841.120.820 Crystal:1.261.047.150

Follow ups gained over...

150 million metal
23 million crystal
93 million deut

d/f collected in full

Glotr Ari or whoever it is now

Re: Sprog (AZGD) v Ari (MOC) TD: 5,170,279,950

Sorry for not replying earlier...Very nice find and execution...the later being somewhat apt....enjoy your spoils..you earned them.

Glotr Ari...though I do not think you are the original Ari..owner of the account.. I have hit her in the past a few times, however she had improved her game considerably over the last months... It often happens a new owner takes on an account they have not built and are unfamiliar with the game play.

w_h_i_p_p_e_t wrote:hey sprog everything I say to you gozar will delete
so see ya in x :P
See....you just can't help yourself can you...........you get all paranoid and take things personally when you get warnings and bans for trolling and baiting.....yet you continue to do so.....

As for you'll see me in X....what account will you be using this time? Yours, your "girlffriends" or another? Let me know....and feel free to visit me there.....next time don't bother with a 78 hour attack though... :lol:

w_h_i_p_p_e_t wrote:Nothing Special About This Hit :snooty:

Okay Whippet, CRAP HIT, Utter B*****Ks! LOL!

Why post this rubbish eh? If you see it as rubbish, you must be missing something that everyone else is congratulatory over. Credit where credit is due, but of course, you have some sort of beef with Sprog, therefore you cannot admit to the fact it's a good hit.

It just sort of embarrases you. A shame that you cannot put aside your niggly little problems and digs for just one post. But alas, that would be too big for someone like yourself it seems.