Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Gumppy [Chosen] 86.045.918.200

Ummm...he fell asleep...where is the skill in that??? Left fleet down. You bought the account from RJ, then sold it to Bobby, then bought it back...big whoop...no skill hit, just like most of Mark's hits...takes no skill to find fleet sitting when a player is not on.

So yeah...great NO SKILL hit.

PS...did your lapdog Jorge help you find it?

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Ummm...he fell asleep...where is the skill in that???

I would say that there was absolutely no skill whatsoever in falling asleep.

You get tired, close your eyes, hey presto! You're Asleep!

Always, always an excuse, lol.

"I ran outta gas. I had a flat tyre. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!"

Perhaps he might wake up in SEVEN MONTHS TIME? Realise that something is happening.

Who are you? Who, who, who, who?

MegaMedes wrote:Ummm...he fell asleep...where is the skill in that??? Left fleet down. You bought the account from RJ, then sold it to Bobby, then bought it back...big whoop...no skill hit, just like most of Mark's hits...takes no skill to find fleet sitting when a player is not on.

So yeah...great NO SKILL hit.

PS...did your lapdog Jorge help you find it?
Shame he could not have been this honest in X.

Now come on Glenn...thats is the game..I get slated when I pop moons and do Phalanx hit...Or if I find a fleet unattended and recycle it.. I have done a few hits while the defender was making a cup of coffee..and one where a player went to the bathroom... does not matter how I do a hit... it will always be no good in your eyes...

Tell me how many hits has RJ done that are any different... More to the point Glenn how many hits have you ever done at ALL in speed in Xtreme or any universe.....even when you had one of the biggest fleets in the Game you did sweet FA with it... The whole point of the game is to keep your fleet safe... Don't get me wrong many players including me have fallen asleep at the keyboard... Just most of us don't put ourselves on a pedestal..

Let alone make a threat to take another player down even with allies....btw...if Jorge is DemonPrince's lapdog ...does that mean your Robs..

This really makes me laugh... people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Mark, there was difference here, since that's what actually happened. I don't need to lie. Also, Corey will tell you, I never stated I was the best player ever, and anything I say, it smack talk to piss people off.

You on the other hand, fall asleep at the keyboard often, and it doesn't matter, those are the highlights of having such a big tainted account.

MightyOz, you still haven't done anything notable, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here?

Also, I didn't vmode at all, still active. Maybe you should both take a page out of mine and Coreys books and quit trying to post worthless crap because you have napoleon syndrome.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!