Pulsar(Dawn) v King-Immortal(OUTLAW) - TD: 5.907.822.500

King-Immortal had lifted his main fleet for the update, but I probed his largest moon about 10 minutes later to find it. Launched immediately, fully expecting him to lift. He didn't.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 75.321.610 units of Metal, 34.221.938 units of Crystal and 43.763.819 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.907.822.500 units.
A debris field containing 1.943.751.000 units of Metal and 1.600.942.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

DF collected in full.

Glotr King-Immortal. You still have your raid fleet, and I know how fast you can rebuild. ;)

Re: Pulsar(Dawn) v King-Immortal(OUTLAW) - TD: 5.907.822.500

Loool. I thought you'd get cute with this. Yeah, I had lifted for the update and my raiding ships were headed for their respective destinations, everything was under control and looked calm. I was wrong! I had switched app and continued the chat I was having with my little brother. I have no idea how long I was away but i'm sure not long. When I came back, the hit had already happened. Tragic but okay. Loool. After all the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place, really a sad way to go down.
So I guess launching irrationally sometimes do pay off. Nicely done.

King-Immortal wrote:Loool. I thought you'd get cute with this. Yeah, I had lifted for the update and my raiding ships were headed for their respective destinations, everything was under control and looked calm. I was wrong! I had switched app and continued the chat I was having with my little brother. I have no idea how long I was away but i'm sure not long. When I came back, the hit had already happened. Tragic but okay. Loool. After all the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place, really a sad way to go down.
So I guess launching irrationally sometimes do pay off. Nicely done.
You've baited my teammates and myself on countless occasions. I popped two of your moons one time after I had already moved in a roamer before you finally lifted... don't think that quite qualifies as "all the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place," but ok. ;)

As for launching "irrationally"... I knew you weren't suspecting it and I figured I had about a 1 in 10 chance of it going through... That was worth it, balancing my deut cost (about 70 million) with the ultimate pay off on the off-chance my hit went through (about 1.3 billion when converted to deut). I could play those odds all day long and still end up well in the black.

Looool, sinister, "just because he's so salty" really, how so? Let's go over this again shall we?
"You have baited my teammates and me on countless occasions" she means herself and warrior. What she also means to say is, if she and warrior launches on me, I should not waste their deut by evading. Since they have already launched, I should just sit there and not move. I had told her before, does she not realise how ridiculous that sounds? Yeah, I may have faked being offline for quite a number of times, but the risk and burden of wasting deut always lie on the attacker. The situation is no different than if I had really been offline, in which case she will be lucky. She is the one who thinks i'm off and launches, only to find out she's wrong. Then she gets mad at me for wasting her deut, really cute. What i'm pointing out here is, she shouldn't get angry over this.

Now, the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place, I wasn't sounding poetic. I still pretty much remember the chain of events. You seem to have forgotten, but i'll remind you. But before that, i'll like to correct your comment on this. ".....after I had already moved in a roamer before you finally lifted" Pulsar, loool, that's not what happened. that night, I missed update with whole fleet, yeah, you probed around and found me. I thought within myself, what can she do, then I checked all locations of your two roamers, one had been deleted right about the time I was spotted. She was headed my way of course. So I fleetsave. Let's not forget, her colony ship has not yet landed yet. Now, what did pulsar do? Pulsar thought, this guy's got two moons here. It's possible he did a fleetsave on both of them. Pulsar's colony ship landed and she sent the rip's. I came on about 2 hrs later to the drama. One moon had been blown up, the second moon was quite stubborn, the entire attacking fleet was destroyed. So, she sent another wave to take it down. I walked in on this third hit. We chatted a bit that night. I didn't sounded like I had a problem with what she just did, even though I could be, the same way she gets angry over me having a little fun by playing dead. I mean it really isn't bread and butter replacing a moon and all the buildings it had on it. It had jump gate lvl 2 and the phalanx level wasn't insignificant, but all fair. She had a hunch. And I also told her, in a calmly, 'un-offensive' way that, I felt a bit insulted that she would think I did a dumb fleet save on those inferior moons. It took just 19 rips to tear 'em down.

Now, this is what I meant when I said "after all the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place. When I came out of v-mode last month, I had a strong determination not to lose this fleet. Pulsar here, on the other hand seem to have a strong determination to take me down. Event 1: pulsar spotted my raiding fleet in a galaxy where she's just 8 systems away. What did she do? she launches an attack. When clearly I was online, raiding. Her reason, "was hoping to slip in between raids". Alright cool, I told her, I usually save an extra fleet slot for a stunt like this. Event 2: I miss update with whole fleet. Pulsar probed around and found them. What did pulsar do? Pulsar deleted one of her roamer planet beside another player, which I knew immediately. I texted her. "Guess that colony is headed this way already" I fleet save. I came on the following day expecting we'd be neighbours. But my system was clear, felt suspicious. A while later, it occurred to me to sweep forward and backward. I swept forward, all clear. I swept backwards, she was there. So I moved out of that spot. Event 3: I had missed update here too. Pulsar probed around, she found me, yet again, loool. What did pulsar do? Pulsar delete's the roamer she had placed a system away from me in the other galaxy and she was headed for the same system as me in this one. It was when the moon popping took place. I had already fleet saved long away, (before she landed on my system), but came on about 2hrs later to the whole thing. I was kind of trapped there with no jump gate to get the hell out. I requested for a moon ASAP from a friend. He had made a comment on how ridiculously small the moon was. I told him, f.uck the size. It's a moon, and it's what I need right now. I developed it quickly and in less than 2days, jump gate was ready. I left that area. Event 4: I had missed update, loool, again. Pulsar probed around, spots me in the galaxy where she had been a system away before. What did pulsar do? Pulsar leaves her roamer where she had popped my moon but deletes her 2nd roamer she had with another player and puts it just beside me. Now she has two roamers on just one player. I knew immediately when It happened too. Because I checked the spot and it was gone right about the time I was spotted. I left out quite a bit of our fun moments, when I would really be on, then she spots me, then I play dead thereafter, and she launches without practically doing her homework. "Could he be on?" she seems to have this rapid response habit. She takes action almost immediately after she spots a fleet. I don't blame her, in fact, I admire it. It really did pay off later didn't it? I mean look at the last hit. She launched on a fleet that had dodged update. Her probes found me at XX:19 of that hour. That was 9 mins after the update. I was around a few minutes after the update. I had lifted my fleet before the update and had watched it return after. Then I switched app. The hit landed at xx:27 of that hour. That was 8mins after she spotted me. And her flight time was about 7mins. It means she launched almost immediately. Look at that, she risked about 70 million in deut (according to her) on a fleet that all the clear signs were there that the player could be online. My combat reports showed my last raid was XX:08 of that hour. So, it wasn't like I showed any inactivity. But she really did get lucky. Because if she had waited, she wouldn't have gotten me. Cus I think I switched back on at XX:2? Or XX:3? Of that same hour. I know it was very shortly after the hit.

So, I think I have taken my time to explain what I meant by "after all the moon poppings and ridiculous chasing all over the damn place" and the irrational launchings.... I hope you all understand me now, and err, good luck to everybody.
Samuel, out!