Re: Pulsar(Dawn) v DREDD(Raptor) - TD: 914.290.000

If people want to believe Dredd, then Pulsar got a damn good hit on this "friend" of his.

Personally, I think it was Dredd and this is just a way for him to say that someone didn't really get HIM. :P

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

So according to Dredd it was just a ruse and he was just making up stuff and was having fun with his friend CrushedIce making us believe that it was him on Speed. Pulsar decimated CrushedIce ...twice! If it's true, Dredd is laughing at CrushedIce's crash. What a friend, CrushedIce. Hope you still find this funny lmao. (If that is indeed CrushedIce on that account )
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

It's odd, don't you all think? For somebody so vocal to be so quiet for so long. We all know that Dredd is challenged somewhat in the intelligence department. It seems that this little excuse that he's concocted has just taken him a little time to fabricate. Always an excuse.

It seems he's been toying with everyone! lol. This is like a boxer saying that a good strategy is to lead with his chin.

there is a Persian proverb saying " lairs will be forgetful".
i guess you forgot just weeks ago you were talking about YOUR raids in speed.

a forgetful kid wrote:I think I will have my playerbase raid the game of resources...and defense it nonstop. I prefer a long drawn out war:) Let it die slowly and inflict the most pain that way:twisted: and Im not wrong...DREDD controls most loot in speed, Your living under a rock if you dont think I can do my own damage to the server:)

Im not lying. You can see the current facts yourself of loot raided. week after week. I dont lie.

Emperor Resources
1 DREDD 3,003,541,161
2 Pulsar 1,692,097,518
3 King-Immortal 1,249,663,358
4 Megaman 598,434,823
5 Ursa_Major 584,992,262
6 Thunderheart 550,572,526
7 Rasselassel 369,236,675
8 suresh 215,010,803
9 Sad-Hunter 165,250,777
10 Lalabz_Mae 131,234,839.

*shakes head*
kids these days...
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Still fun to watch y'all speculate and waste your time. Untimely incident cut it short but desired effect achieved. Watching alliances boot and suspect players of being me. Seeing who is who be revealed with a simple lie. To find out you didnt get who you wanted sooo bad....Good stuff...more to come:)

Kind of reminds me of movie TROY where Hector thought he killed Achilles to have his glory stripped killing the double. We have a trojan horse.

Next phase will begin soon called skill vs brute force. Those I have attacked in my history in this game know I do not use brute force in fear of losing
Last edited by DREDD on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.