Re: Pulsar(Dawn) v DREDD(Raptor) - TD: 914.290.000

narcissisticpersonalitydisorder.org wrote:Narcissistic Personality Disorder

If you talk to a psychiatrist or psychologist – many will tell you the most difficult type of personality to deal with is those with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Despite associations with the name and the Greek myth of Narcissus, the emotional effect of engaging with such individuals is far greater than their merely seeming vain or self absorbed. The term Malignant Narcissism is more correctly used to describe a type of personality that is overly concerned with it’s own point of view, and reality.

Narcisistic personalities are amongst the hardest patients for psychiatrists to treat, for the simple reason that their disorder stems from an unshakable belief that they can do no wrong. Here, then, is an introduction into diagnosing and managing Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or NPD.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

It seems more than apparent who's in denial. You got hit, lol. You are ashamed. Your previous attempts to be quiet could not last as you simply have to self proclaim your lies. lol. You just, simply couldn't remain quiet. You just needed time to fabricate your little story. Sign of a limited intellect.

Pleeeez do carry on with your yarns. It is very clear you're hurt after getting hit, AGAIN!!

Next chapter of lies please Dredd, mwahahahahaaaaaa!

:lol: I wont let myself get bogged down by you, who are you? like I did with Pulsar:) :lol: I can only imagine how much he had her writing and arguing in pms lol Why I love the Crush, he can argue and waste others times with the best of them. I cant raid like crushedice those stats:) I work.

Propaganda is a fun war tool.

Enough talk, soon players in game will start complaining about attacks, PMs for help. You will notice a pattern as many complain about the same name. Thats when youll find what name I am under:)

PS, there is some truth mixed in with the propaganda, about the playerbase:)

All just brass talk. Entertaining though. My conclusion is that you're just a attention junkie . Nothing new there. Everytime something else, a new strategy here , another conspiracy there and always the friends that we don't know about. ;) All just talk. Go on while i get more popcorn and soda lol.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

DREDD wrote::lol: I wont let myself get bogged down by you, who are you? like I did with Pulsar:) :lol: I can only imagine how much he had her writing and arguing in pms lol Why I love the Crush, he can argue and waste others times with the best of them. I cant raid like crushedice those stats:) I work.

Propaganda is a fun war tool.

Enough talk, soon players in game will start complaining about attacks, PMs for help. You will notice a pattern as many complain about the same name. Thats when youll find what name I am under:)

PS, there is some truth mixed in with the propaganda, about the playerbase:)

Talking of tools...... lol.

Yeah. Even if one actually believes Dredd, I still have no idea what he thinks he's actually bragging about. According to him, he let his buddy use his name and his friend got crashed. Yet for some reason, that makes him happy? Well whatever works for you.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu