Rescue4u2 [MoFa] vs Overdose [Legion] NINJA ~TD~ 2.576.861.800

This is my first post in the forums so please forgive me if i have made any errors.

After three seemingly long days of baiting the ninja, it has finally paid off. The ninja fleet was spun in a DF mission every five minutes to remain hidden from
potential probes. The attack had just over a seven minute travel time so i had to remain ready for that window. My raiding had to come to a complete halt in order to preserve the jump-gate needed but the payout was worth the loss of income from raids.

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 2.040.120.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 536.741.800 units.
A debris field containing 776.011.680 units of Metal and 770.105.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 25 %
A moon has formed around the planet [xx:xx:xx] !

This will be the new #1 Top Battle in Reload

GLOTR Rescue4u2 and thank you for being a good sport.

Re: Rescue4u2 [MoFa] vs Overdose [Legion] NINJA ~TD~ 2.576.861.800

Overdose wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 pm
This is my first post in the forums so please forgive me if i have made any errors.

After three seemingly long days of baiting the ninja, it has finally paid off. The ninja fleet was spun in a DF mission every five minutes to remain hidden from
potential probes. The attack had just over a seven minute travel time so i had to remain ready for that window. My raiding had to come to a complete halt in order to preserve the jump-gate needed but the payout was worth the loss of income from raids.

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 2.040.120.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 536.741.800 units.
A debris field containing 776.011.680 units of Metal and 770.105.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 25 %
A moon has formed around the planet [xx:xx:xx] !

This will be the new #1 Top Battle in Reload

GLOTR Rescue4u2 and thank you for being a good sport.
Very nice. Glotr defender.