Ahriman vs Angel TD ~8.5 Billion

Not sure why no combat post, but there was one....

Sorry for the delay to post.

First of all congratz for the crash and enjoy the profit. That was the first time I was crashed after more than 12 years playing this kind game
I will start with a quote:" Henry Ford once said: If I lose all my industries in one day I will rebuild it in 2 days if I have my full staff”
I am happy to inform you that all fleet personal, plus some Scientists on board are fine and sound
As they used the life pods on time and sad to tell you we lost an old Dinosaur we found on a remote planet completely alone, after months our communication officer find a way to communicate with Gozar ( that was his name he said) he told us that in the start of his life he was a afraid lizard but growing he started eating all neighbors much smaller than him, after no more neighbors he started eating friends and even his brothers and sisters, finally he was alone and very bored on that empty planet.
The first thing I did when I joined this game was to send messages to many old players asking about the Phalanx, I was told by one of the most respected players in this Universe (I was told), Sprog was the only one to answer, I can not find the message but I am sure I misunderstood that recalling a Deploy mission would not be visible.
I will try for a couple of days to get someone to MS me as the only one in my Alliance that could do so is in V mode, if I do not get it I will go V mode until he returns.
Impressive to see 40 k Rips on the way of 2 Moons, by the way does anyone know of any Destroy Mission destroyed due the the back fire….
Last edited by Angel on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ahriman vs Angel TD ~8.5 Billion

1st off You really should not have posted a hit against yourself... It was my prerogative as the attacker/victor to post....as it was I was a little delayed in posting by less than a day..still this does not say you get to write a load of bull regards to who or what I eat....9yrs of playing this game and 5 or 6yrs playing similar game... gives certain privileges that you have not earned here... As for Henry Ford he also said you can have any color car you wish as long as it is black...So that is your options in Xtreme too.
Xtreme is a universe not a planet...Just realize this old Dinosaur is very much alive and seeing as I am so huge...EVERYONE is smaller than me..and we all have to feed.... hence the following.....Lanx hit after you left your fleet down and I found.... and only just came online in time to lift before my 1st attack arrived.. So once found popped your moons and their it was....recalled.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 86.486.623 units of Metal, 41.164.631 units of Crystal and 55.069.911 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 4.250.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 8.363.700.000 units.
A debris field containing 2.313.319.500 units of Metal and 2.703.769.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
manage a few timed follow ups
All DF collected..
Glotr
For your information:-
I have lost a few thousand rips over the years in backfires...a risk you take when using them... no DF either so when they go they are gone..
Oh one last thing you are confusing this game with anOther similar game where recalled deploys are not seen on lanx..

Hi , i received a lot of messages concerning the Phalanx info I had.....from Sprog
" i want to make it clear never I thought I received false info, I really believe I misunderstood as in many other servers recalling from any mission is not detected by Phalanx"
English is not my mother language so the mistake is easily understood.

Fly Safe and Have Fun

Angel wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:59 pm
Hi , i received a lot of messages concerning the Phalanx info I had.....from Sprog
" i want to make it clear never I thought I received false info, I really believe I misunderstood as in many other servers recalling from any mission is not detected by Phalanx"
English is not my mother language so the mistake is easily understood.

Fly Safe and Have Fun
Then, well said.