Shy (Koan) v nikola - TD: 2.617.240.000 (Reloaded)

This is from a couple weeks back, but as it has a bit of a story behind it I figured I would post.

Nikola has an established colony next to me in G3 (I think he put it there during my long absence thinking it was just a nice raiding spot). Anyway, he has clearly been fleetsaving from that moon from time to time. I have not been too active, but Logged decided to pop nikola’s moon there to see what he could catch. However, he also thought popping my moon in that system while he was at it would be a good idea. I see a small MD of 15 RIPs headed at me and manage to scrape together enough lunars for a quick little ninja.

I, of course, then lanx nikola to find his whole fleet on a deploy mission to his colony in G4. I make arrangements to take the fleet should nikola not recall it. Logged deletes his G3 colony, installs a G4 one, and sends a threatening message telling me not to “steal his hit,” which of course only makes me more intent on taking it.

In the last few minutes nikola recalls, which is fine from my perspective. I time recs and fleet to both arrive same second as nikola’s fleet return well in advance. Logged then deletes his colony in G4 and puts one back where it was before in G3 (sorry for all those wasted rubies, logged...). He tries to pop my small G3 moon again, but again I ninja easily.

The hit goes exactly as expected, damage and DF are both mine.

There are a number of ways you could have avoided this outcome, Logged, but I’ll leave that to you to contemplate.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 9.116.326 units of Metal, 996.631 units of Crystal and 51.259.549 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 30.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.587.240.000 units.
A debris field containing 840.244.500 units of Metal and 651.412.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 25 %

All DF collected same second.

Glotr nikola, hope you return soon.

Thank you Logged, this was honestly the most fun I’ve had in game for a while ;)