Ahriman[AZGD] vs Sprog[AZGD~TD~182,874,823,750

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 3.239.231.032 units of Metal, 2.720.031.629 units of Crystal and 315.676.544 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 10.793.245.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 172.081.578.250 units.
A debris field containing 57.822.235.200 units of Metal and 51.902.659.050 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

All DF collected.

I never thought I would ever have to do this and not much of a choice... I am sure a few players will say otherwise but seeing as Karl was showing "Sprog(◊)" for along time..both here in xtreme and massacre.. I did what I thought was the alliance way. I am pleased to say Karl is ok and it was a internet issue.

Re: Ahriman[AZGD] vs Sprog[AZGD~TD~182,874,823,750

Valhalla_Thor wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm
Well he is lucky, after all according to the internal AZGD page he will get a fair portion returned of what was taken from him.
So can i now bash him or not? :think:
All is good in AZGD....Was actually thinking of quitting last few months but actually feel a bit refreshed now.....Everything's going as intended.

Feel free to bash away Thor but I fear you won't as you don't really attack/raid active players unless it's already "organised"....Read what you like into that or maybe Freaker can help ;)

Extreme server is on it's last legs so the least you both can do is try something a bit more original ....

_Wrath_ wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:00 pm
Why are you taking shots man..? It’s unnecessary because I was just curious. There aren’t many active fleets left on Xtreme
Not taking any shot, just answering your question...as I said if you knew the game a little better you would not have asked the question, simple as that.
As for big fleets left there are a few large and one or two very large fleets. and of course one or two very BIG fleets. I know who has them just a matter of time...this year next year who knows, why the players that are left are still playing. Xtreme still has some big hits to look forward to.

[/quote]

All is good in AZGD....Was actually thinking of quitting last few months but actually feel a bit refreshed now.....Everything's going as intended.

Feel free to bash away Thor but I fear you won't as you don't really attack/raid active players unless it's already "organised"....Read what you like into that or maybe Freaker can help ;)

Extreme server is on it's last legs so the least you both can do is try something a bit more original ....
[/quote]

Sorry bro.
It was a good run, extreme became extremely boring, even so i still run here from time to time to see whats going on.

Guess you would have more time for wood work and R.L

It has been a good run i suppose.
''There will always be fools who believe that if a man dislikes violence and goes to great lengths to avoid it, it is a sign of weakness and vulnerability''