Khan[NEM] vs Belligerant[AZG] TD 1,936,581,100

This battle ended in a tie, i don't know who got the DF but pobably khan did as he rarely will make a mistake..

I just though i should post this cause i think there's a hole in the universe where this took place!

The battle ends in a tie !
The attacker has lost a total of 1.550.340.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 386.241.100 units.
A debris field containing 679.209.060 units of Metal and 306.744.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

No words :shock:

Re: Khan[NEM] vs Belligerant[AZG] TD 1,936,581,100

Well I finally made #1, not quite the way I planned though. Next time I will have to pay a little closer attention to all the digits in the defense categories.

Still, a great revenge for the Turtles. Splinter would be proud.

I did recover the debris, which softened the blow. Congrats to Belligerent.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I think Belligerant deserves the credit with a Turtle shell that would make Gamera blush. This was a failed attack and though I recovered the debris, the losses were mostly from my side.

For my friends and those that just like to follow the exploits of my traveling circus, I will tell you that I thought I might be able to soften up his D for a subsequent attack. I don't completely understand all the aspects of combat yet. I promise that I will be a student of the combat sim when we get it.

For those who have been waiting patiently for me to get my comeuppance for all the fleets I have eaten, I am sorry to disappoint you but my fleet isn't too far off from where it was before the weekend. Though it was a mighty loss. :D

Credit again to Belligerant. That is a mighty fine defense you have built there sir.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Holy mother of god, that is epic. What happened Khan? Did you just guess what was needed and launch?

I know a battle sim you can use, it's not entirely accurate as it was made for a different game but i can give you the URL if you PM me. It's saved my socks many a time, i just never feel safe launching without a sim. :)

On a side note... wanna hit me next time? That DF look tasty. :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I used a common one that suggested a tie (after the fact), with far more losses on his side.

My basic armor/structure was nearly 3 times his own and the damage I inflicted in the 7 rounds of combat was more than double what his was. My shield factor was also noticeably higher. However, we know that these factors are not the only ones involved in combat.

I also had a kind of, "Lets see what happens" attitude about it.

Ista: no worries, that day will come :D Be careful what you wish for ;)

Sad: Yes, i am not quite at your skill level yet. I still have me some learning to do. I am too overcalculating at times and too seat of my pants at others. :D

Khan Noonian Singh