Re: SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs Istalris [RUNES] TD 8.108.285.000

Mintaka wrote:It's good to see that there's been some exciting action between some of the top players. I was shocked to see a major shift in alliances.

Congratulations SquirrelonCrack -- this hit is in a whole new class. I'm awestruck. I wish I could have seen the detailed combat report.

Istalris, impressive sportsmanship.

Sadbutrue - I bought a boat.

Everyone else -- trash talk is fun, to a point.
Good to see you back in the forums Mintaka, maybe this regains your interest in this game. I give it 4 months and I think you could make comparable hits again. Anybody else want to weigh in on that?
[Showing no mercy!

myrsee wrote:
Mintaka wrote:It's good to see that there's been some exciting action between some of the top players. I was shocked to see a major shift in alliances.

Congratulations SquirrelonCrack -- this hit is in a whole new class. I'm awestruck. I wish I could have seen the detailed combat report.

Istalris, impressive sportsmanship.

Sadbutrue - I bought a boat.

Everyone else -- trash talk is fun, to a point.
Good to see you back in the forums Mintaka, maybe this regains your interest in this game. I give it 4 months and I think you could make comparable hits again. Anybody else want to weigh in on that?
That will probably happen. Mintaka=Machine
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

This has got to be the most insane hit till date.. Congrats!! SOC :D

*you don't know me but I know you* Ista Good luck on the rebuilding ;)

Let this Pic. motivate you always.
Sincerely
Sparrow ;) ;)
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow