SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs Istalris [RUNES] TD 8.108.285.000

Where to start?!

Yesterday was just the weirdest days for everyone involved I think. Not gonna delve into much detail but Im sure lots of people have noticed a massive shift in players. Id like to welcome Gumppy, myrsee, GWD and Klizac to ~V~. A few excellent players and a great addition to ~V~.

This hit is dedicated to ~V~, both old and new. Without the teamwork behind this, the hit would never have happened. This may be my last top 10 hit as Ive been planning to leave for a while but couldnt leave without a hit of this magnitude. I wont be gone today or tomorrow, RL pressures are forcing me to leave but I will hang around as long as I can.

Onto the hit... Been a long time planning this one. I had left Ista alone for most of the game, never seen much reason to bother him till I seen the fleet he had. SBT had a failed attempt a while back but then Ista started probing me so I turned my focus to him, found where he liked to FS and popped a mobile in beside him. It took 30 attempts to get a moon, finally got one yesterday thanks to gumppy. Jumped a few RIPs in after I knew Ista was off and popped his moon. There had been a grey area around what actually happened to the fleet as admin said it would disappear but unlike most other things in this game, it actually worked as it is supposed to, I lanxed the fleet returning to the planet.

SBT popped a mobile in there for rec support which I mooned first go, later GWD setup shop too and we were good to go. Had to get up rather late/early but got his fleet on 1 sec lanx.

Ista was a great sport as always. I know a few moochers got some DF but I dont care. I wish Ista the best of luck, never had an issue with you but I seen an opportunity and took it. GL with the mining.

Enjoy...

Attacker Loss: 1.760.145.000 Defender Loss:6.348.140.000
winnings Metal:28.392.955 Crystal:13.548.478 Deuterium:7.811.638
Debris Metal:3.558.172.500 Crystal:1.266.226.500

Profit: 2Bn +

One more note.. Im fairly disappointed in Paradox, shows how quick one is to turn and backstab. I honestly didnt think you were like that. I was disappointed you left but I wasnt going to pursue you as you were a friend of Khan's. The only reason you got this far is through the training we indirectly provided you and the protection you had in this alliance. Mark my words when I say you are next.

Re: SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs Istalris [RUNES] TD 8.108.285.000

Yeah, this was truly epic indeed. But what a day! I haven't been this into ZE in a long time. Soon as i saw the destruction reports i knew he had me, i had people screaming at me left right and centre to just slip into VM and escape. This is far more fun than abusing a bug.

About an hour into this morning, a friend of mine came up with a plan to ninja this, we took some time gathering the deut (yeah took a bloody lot), got the planning all fixed. We had ACS defends coming in 2 seconds before my fleet, which would have resulted in a 13 billion TD in my favor. However, SBT was in the area and rather than having my friends fleets trapped on my planet for an hour i decided to call it off and bite the bullet. Good fun though. Only thing that annoyed me about this was the fact i can no longer get a moon on that planet. :(

Hey i got about 400 mill of the DF, great stuff, thanks to Paradox for the support, you're a star.

One thing is nagging at me though:
Squirrel wrote:Im fairly disappointed in Paradox, shows how quick one is to turn and backstab.
Squirrel wrote: It took 30 attempts to get a moon, finally got one yesterday thanks to gumppy.
Might wanna look up the word hypocrite mate. That is one thing i did not expect from you.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...