SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs eOs [ETERNA] TD: 2.369.279.750

I was looking around for some motion potion and found this sat on a moon very close to home. I found out later that he was bugged so Ive sent him the esp report, hopefully admin will fix it up. eOs is by far one of the most elusive players in this game, GLotR!

Attacker Loss: 8.450.000 Defender Loss:2.360.829.750
winnings Metal:18.756.276 Crystal:9.747.511 Deuterium:14.236.846
Debris Metal:1.028.001.600 Crystal:393.566.250

Re: SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs eOs [ETERNA] TD: 2.369.279.750

Good Hit Squirrel
Considering the number of ships sent, I'm doubtful anyone could stand up to the full focus of your fleet... just like train dodgin.. gotta be able to get out of the way fast.

Was tearin my hair out when the v-mode bug hit me - leaving me in limbo.. unable to access fleet screens but not physically in v-mode.... I had foolishly went into vacation when most of my fleet had landed, and with my resource fleets sent out already... to their dooms. I had enough time to send off a frantic email to the Zorg Administration, then a spastic plea on the forums here on my cellphone.. begging for the Gods of Zorg to be kind.

My pleas came upon deaf ears as you, Squirrel, came along hours later... subconsciously I knew my fleet was killed during the night. The thousands of shrill death screams woke me from my slumber and for one instant I knew... my empire had been felled in one strike.

I resisted the urge to drive to the nearest coffee shop to see who had brought death to so many innocent souls.. for I knew it was all for naught. The Gods of Zorg are not always so quick to visit upon their creations, and I was the sacrifice this morn.

Knowing that possibly my forces could arise from the dead, I returned hopeful. Perhaps one day I will have the chance to prove my mettle in battle... when my fleet is not deaf, dumb and blind... temporarily insanity is not a Zorg escape...

Regarding circumstances of the hit.. I almost wish this hit could be set aside as a Bug Hit ... its unfair to have a top 10 hit that in a sense was handed out on a gold platter... no insult intended.
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.