Attacker Coolhand [RAWK] -vs- Defender kcboiee [AZG]

Well, kcboiee has had this fleet sitting there, getting bigger and bigger, for the past couple days, but it wasn't moving.

He didn't seem to be using it, so I figured I could put all that hardware to better use. And I loves me seeing some big crashes, but I also loves me some statement hits. And so we get what we had here. I'm not sure, but I think this is the biggest DF to date in Zorg Empire.

Defenses? Yeah, he had defenses. 30 IPMs worth. Let this be a lesson to all the Timmy Turtles out there. The Boogeyman does not stop for a pile of large lasers. If you build it, he will still come.

Attacker Coolhand [x:xxx:x]
Weapons: xxx % Shields: xxx % Armor: xxx %
Type L. Fighter Cruiser B.ship Destroyer RIP
Number 4.000 550 432 110 2

Defender kcboiee [x:xxx:x]
Weapons: xxx % Shields: xxx % Armor: xxx %
Type S. Cargo L. Cargo L. Fighter H. Fighter Cruiser B.ship Recycler E. Probe Bomber Solar Satellite. Destroyer Battlecruiser
Number 12 32 1.322 1 92 402 120 9 135 1.547 146 18

"Yea though I walk through the Shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest ************ IN the Valley."
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 463269 units of Metal, 288017 units of Crystal and 466885 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 19.765.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 61.720.000 units.
A debris field containing 32.772.750 units of Metal and 16.118.250 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

Follow-up attacks:

You receive 233073 units of Metal, 144642 units of Crystal and 233800 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 116578 units of Metal, 72339 units of Crystal and 116910 units of Deuterium.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 58317 units of Metal, 36182 units of Crystal and 58462 units of Deuterium.

You receive 29183 units of Metal, 18102 units of Crystal and 29237 units of Deuterium.

Thanks to IAMABANANA and Neoshagrath for the much-needed recycler work. You guys RAWK!

Best of luck to kcboiee on the rebuild!
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block