Destruction(~I.B~) vs Loko(BR13) TD - 7.994.900.000

Well this hit is going to be upsetting to some of you, but I saw profit and had to go for it. There was a nice number of rips sitting there and I have been away for far too long. I was watching the updates and saw loko on there for a few so i probed around and found it sitting. I could only take it out with rips, so I launched and waited, and boom this came out:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 7982 units of Metal, 2956 units of Crystal and 17263768 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 7.994.900.000 units.
A debris field containing 2.978.010.000 units of Metal and 1.818.930.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

I recycled the whole DF as well.

Good luck on the rebuild loko
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Re: Destruction(~I.B~) vs Loko(BR13) TD - 7.994.900.000

Well I can't say I'm happy about this but at least I'm in the top 10. :lol:
Good Job Rj and I don't think i'll be playing for a while. I have over 50 rubies so maybe a long vacation is in order since I have no more ships. I tried to stay active to help friends in need but with no ships I doubt i'll be much help.
Enjoy the spoils
Crazy is not he who speaks to himself, but rather he whose words fall upon deaf ears...

When I found this out I was both shocked and hurt, (memories of Death hitting PK flashed before my eyes)..that one of mine had hit a good friend and ex ally... In anger I kicked RJ from alliance... However after reading Loko's reply I can not be angry anymore.. Taken with sportsmanship and dignity...Showing what a true player you are Loko..Respect bro.. If Loko can accept this then so must I... After all it is a game..

The biggest Glotr possible m8..let me know if there is anything I can do..?

i dont recall i saw any ally list on I/B if someone hits someone its a personal thing. if alliance wise it is not writen on the page in my book there is nothing wrong if someone do not share the same range of ally as i have in my list. personal naps are just personal.

I would say this is a dark shadow over I/B for having being gone down this way. I was not going to post on this one as already some big fleeters stated their own opinion but what Gozar did because someone from his alliance hit a player with whom he has nap with i must say that was rather unexpected from such righteous leader like yourself. May be kick should teach the rest about being sportsmanlike as clearly it lacked on this one.

Big congratulations on this one Destruction, its a sheer demonstration of the power you carry around in this game and a nice spotting.

Loko would hate if u take the break too long, hope you starte rebuilding asap when u have a fix on ur net issues. Great sportsmanship once again... ur responses on both sides of the winning and loosing is exemplary.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.