Re: gumppy[RAWK] vs Sadbutrue[~V~]

nighthawk01 wrote:ah isee... sori abt that. my mistake... can i juz ask is the BC or the BS more worth it... coz his no. of BC is quite alot... and i tot since it requires more resources to build i would think tat it would be more powerful... but according to stats if im no wrong the BS is still stronger...
At the moment I think the battleship is stronger. When rapid fire gets implemented, battlecruisers should have an advantage against battleships because they will gain the advantage of rapid fire.

As far as warships go, it's something like this (when rapid fire is implemented):

Light Fighters - fodder.
Heavy Fighters - still fodder, but more resistant to cruiser fire due to a lack of RF against them from cruisers.
Cruisers - fast attack, good against light fighters, solar satellites, and weak defensive units
Battleships - fast, decent cargo capacity, all-around tough ships - the mainstay of most fleets
Destroyers - big and bad - not as fast as battleships, but overall tougher, light RF advantage against battlecruisers. Most effective ship for destroying Death Stars (will still take quite a few to take one down)
Bombers - designed to blow up defenses. Not worth the resources against other ships, but useful against turtled-up planets. Relatively useless for defense.
Battlecruisers - designed to kill battleships, cruisers, and heavy fighters. Weakness (other than death stars of course) is Destroyers.
Death Stars - pretty much get high rapid fire against everything but destroyers. Slower than molasses, massive cargo hold, but very hard to deal with when they get where they are going.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block

Re: gumppy[RAWK] vs Sadbutrue[~V~]

What he said (I said). :lol:

If you have to take out a RIP, your best bet (short of another RIP, obviously, or a lot of plasma cannons, if you are the defender) is to use a good-sized fleet of destroyers. Best if you have fodder in front of them, to take the hits, but that fodder is going to get decimated in the process.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block