Re: Top 10 All Time Hits (Discussion)

if a fleet is given out shall that be count as a top ten hit? normally a hit kind of represents a hunt or deliberate attempt to crash an enemy fleet.

If a self hit on an acs defend can be out called from this list then i say if a fleet is given out should also be taken off the top ten list. it is just a demonstration of massive firepower rather a real hit.

The idea is the entire fleet can easily be fed to a player with smaller chunks, just so to be on the big bang list be taken down by the feeders i do not see why it should be considered as a UoH worthy hit.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

by SPY » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 pm
if a fleet is given out shall that be count as a top ten hit? normally a hit kind of represents a hunt or deliberate attempt to crash an enemy fleet.

If a self hit on an acs defend can be out called from this list then i say if a fleet is given out should also be taken off the top ten list. it is just a demonstration of massive firepower rather a real hit.

The idea is the entire fleet can easily be fed to a player with smaller chunks, just so to be on the big bang list be taken down by the feeders i do not see why it should be considered as a UoH worthy hit.
First, we may never know if someone gave his fleet or was crashed due hunt, if they do not tell us.

The UoH is a combat topic, a friendly fight is a battle between 2 or more players, so I can not see the reason not to be considered a top 10 hit if the TD is in the Range of it.

The winner can be proud of having a stronger fleet, using this method thou, the upgrades,or fleet and buildings he will build using the profit from such battles will not reflect his hunting capabilities, will just show that he is a nice guy with a lot of friends,

For the quitting candidates, I would suggest crash your fleet on many of your Alliance mates or friends instead of giving all to a single player, well his decision after all, he worked for it.

Ista Buddy, think that is out of date in the top 10 hits topic:

Guidelines

To qualify for the top ten your hit must be over 80 million (80,000,000) TD (Total Damage). You can find the TD of your attack by adding together both your and your targets losses. It also must have it's own combat thread posted in the Zorg Empire official forums. You can PM the moderators in the forums with the hit if you wish. After the top ten spots are filled, to qualify, your hit must exceed the TD of the tenth or higher place hit.

maybe should say:To qualify for the top ten your hit must be bigger the the 10th.