Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

I've been quietly watching his fleet movements for a while. Waiting for my opportunity.

Opportunity knocked -- Phalanx hit:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 21,428,217 units of Metal, 10,411,846 units of Crystal and 1,556,272 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 61.177.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 432.500.500 units.
A debris field containing 189.093.600 units of Metal and 107.113.200 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

No Moon.

I collected all of the DF except for maybe 20K or so that he managed to grab.

Total profit: 269M

Re: Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

Squirrel wrote:Excellent hit, a new #1 from the #1. Enjoy the profits.

Well taken Slash, excellent sportsmanship! I would like to correct 1 thing though, lanx hits can be avoided when the FS is invisible.

GLotR.
And just how many moons do I have? But that is a good point. Moot. But good point. And thank you.

Fortunately, I'm not a major fleeter. Mintaka did a great hit and although it set me back a few ranks on fleet-fall points, it is but a small setback.

Looking forward to more of the game.w00t!

Re: Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

Wow, extremely impressive hit. Not only for the sheer volume of DF, but Slash has to be one of the harder gets in the game. Congrats Mintaka. The sheer speed and efficiency with which you took down my cargo fleet shocked the hell out of me (not even an appetizer for ya), but put the fear of G.., uh, Mintaka in me.

GLOTR Slash.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh