Re: Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

Mintaka wrote:Slash does have a moon now.

I've given at least 29 moons away in this game so far. My record is 3 moons given within a 2 minute span.
And I thank you for it, Mintaka.

But I am curious- are you giving or taking the orders in V? I mean, I always thought of you as the lone wolf type (something I admired). It just seems a little strange that you are in an alliance but don't wear their tag. meh.

I'm not a member of ~V~, I don't give orders to them, nor take orders from them. I think I've hit pretty much every member of ~V~ at least once.

They have pointed out targets to me and have cooperated on big targets when it has been in our mutual interest.

BTW, I'm not a member of RAWK, either...

Mintaka wrote:Slash does have a moon now.

I've given at least 29 moons away in this game so far. My record is 3 moons given within a 2 minute span.
Slash's moon = an unwelcome addition to the neighborhood :(

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Mintaka wrote:I'm not a member of ~V~, I don't give orders to them, nor take orders from them. I think I've hit pretty much every member of ~V~ at least once.

They have pointed out targets to me and have cooperated on big targets when it has been in our mutual interest.

Never said you were our member. But you took part in the small raids last night with V. Not exactly big targets. As a matter of fact, you haven't attacked me without V's assistance- the reason I asked.

Kahn, howdy neighbor!!! :twisted:

Slash wrote:
Mintaka wrote:I'm not a member of ~V~, I don't give orders to them, nor take orders from them. I think I've hit pretty much every member of ~V~ at least once.

Kahn, howdy neighbor!!! :twisted:
LOL

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh