Re: RELOADED Release Notes

I just want to say well done to Zorg for the good work done so far. Here are a few suggestions. 2 actually.
1. Put New flash on the left, under the long general menu bar. And make it longer. Probably long enough to show at least 10 new flash messages.
2. Put the alliance chat in the same place it has always been. And still let it keep it current features. By this, I mean, remove this from the right position where it currently is, and out it where the other universe have theirs.
That way, it won't block some of the display in empire menu.

There is still a glitch with expos taking WAY to long to return when recalled.

To reproduce: Launch an expo at a reduced speed (try Speed percentage at 1 or 2% for most dramatic effect). Recall the expo. You will see that it does not return immediately, but instead takes far too long to return, even multiple hours.

There is expedition glitch , tried it and it happens every time
after i recall 10 sec after i launch it will come back 5min later
also about the alliance chat position it is good where it is , no need to change its place

did anyone found rubies or ships on expeditions ? i havent found any yet !

The alliance chat is good where it is , just needs to be a little bit bigger.
There's unused space under it, maybe stretch it down so we can read more posts in that window?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

We can create an option for alliance chat, like we did for newsflash.

There is indeed an issue with expeditions, I admitted it elsewhere. Unfortunately, this glitch is ever present to all existing universes. It messes with the mission script and we need to rewrite a part. We won't issue such an update during a weekend. We will script and implement the fix on Monday.

I was looking at the Advanced Recycling research description.
It differs from what you've posted here about Defense Regeneration.
You've posted :
-Defenses Regeneration 90% (no random) with possibility to research this up to always 100%

The Advanced Recycling description reads:
Every level increases Defense Regeneration by 1%!
At level 15, your defenses will regenerate at 100%

The math is wrong and i think you mean level 10?
Must be a typo?
Cuz it starts with 90 % and with each level adding 1% level 10 will make 100%
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!