Re: RELOADED Release Notes

MrSinister wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 am
Size cap on planets is 325. Did you change that and when did that happen? I got a 350 slot colony today . Whats the new max cap planet size?
Yup I also came here to report that I got a 350 Size Planet is it change by anychance???

it was not announced what is the new cap if its changed??

Zorg wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36 am
Firstly, Imperial Bonds are different than Imperial Support.
Secondly, They are designed in a way to prevent anyone to buy his spot to the top.
Is this really the case? I understand Imperial Bonds are different from Imperial Support in terms of how they are calculated, but it seems the top spot(s) can still be purchased for real money. As anyone who actively plays the server will no doubt be aware, at least the two top spots on Reloaded have indeed been bought. I am hopeful that this will equalize and not affect long term game play, but it is nonetheless disappointing. Perhaps Imperial bonds could be reduced for the top five or ten players, or something like this could be factored into the formula to truly prevent people purchasing the top spot?

The problem is they are supposed to be support...they are being used as a game play method and has critically broken the server. I agree with impachiks remark on this matter and wont be on the server further. You don't allow account swapping on the ground you don't like account buying

Content partially removed, administration baiting, 1 warning issued
~Zorg

The top 2 players have invested a large amount of cash and spent all those rubies on the imperial bonds. The top player has a 1.1 million fleet atm. The server launched on Feb 24th.That's roughly 1 month ago. It's more than evident that he has bought most of his fleet with rubies. Almost 500k building points. I have played daily and have been working on my account and i have less than 200 k building points. The no 2 player has done the same only a little bit less than the top player. I understand that this is a business but really? This is not how you keep players active. These 2 players saw the loophole and they have used it to reach the top. I've bought some rubies too but i'm not that crazy. Let them have the 2 top spots if they're willing to waste all that money to get there. I'll keep playing but i'm done buying rubies if that's the course this server is on .
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Sprog wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 am
Such a shame rubies play such a big part in the server....despite what zorg or anyone else says.......thought this server was going to be ruby free for first month to give EVERYONE a go at the top spots.....feel for the players who do not have access to rubies....yet another server ruined for $$$..........transfer between servers on rubies just made it worse....wouldn't be so bad if original account holders were transferring between servers....what a shame....
It was already foreseen
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!