Re: RELOADED Release Notes

mightyoz wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Zorg stated:- "I love how Sprog always speaks for the people. Like a senator or something. I guess that's the only thing that you need to change in your posts Sprog. It is better to start speaking for yourself. Then, perhaps I will be able to give more attention to what you write. Right now, it is mostly more like you are making a speech from a podium than anything else."

Isn't Sprog the leader of an alliance? Perhaps not. But, if he is, perhaps he's speaking for his members?
Well said....as leader of two alliances I listen to all points of view and act accordingly. Most won't entertain leaving comments in forums due to comments like above and trolls....so I forward their ideas/issues accordingly......and most of the problems lately have been due to rubies in the new server. Quite a few suggestions have been put forward on how this could be avoided next time (far too late now imo)....

Zorg wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:55 am
mickylove wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 am
4500 odd and 4 days playing time
I would be interested to hear your feedback a few days later again Mickylove. Perhaps a week more later?

Try your best and express your genuine ideas. The more we get of such, the more we can improve the game.
To help you, you could try creating two lists. One with the things you liked and one with the things you didn't.

For example Doomrager above was unhappy that he cannot switch accounts. Well, while it is his right, this is definitely something that we cannot bother as our stats displayed that throughout the whole time this was possible in all 4 universes in the past, there have been only a few switches (probably less than 20) and in them, the involved players were probably less than 6. So by default, this is not a feature good enough.

Similarly, we have ceased the Refer a Friend feature but I saw some people asking for it. I might have written it again, but this is another example of little to no use. Since this feature is available since the start and in fact we have also used it in other games, it was never good enough to even worth our time making it. We are speaking of a total disaster again. The only way to get such things work is to spam players all the time in a more -demand-from-players- style. That's not our style though. Heck, we do not even use voting systems (another liability there). Why should we go for it?

Still, hearing opinions is always worthy, we do not always know the answer after all.
I hoping for a more different game play its just build make a fleet who has the biggest wins theres nothing else i thought has it took long time it would be different from the others could have changed the game play add more to the game the reason people dont stay is the game old and boring sorry but it is i am playing this other game theres 200 to 500 players anytime online none i have spoken too have or heard of this game some did come to look but wont play cos theres not much to do you could have but a tutorial in have daily tesks mine planets trading stations fleet formations

Was there a change made to the planet to planet deploy mission carrying resources, I noticed today that while flying resources between two planets upon landing the resource pool capped at my planets storage capacity. This is to say if I had one million deuterium and landed on my planet with a deuterium tank level one, instead of having my million plus what the planet had mined I only had 880k deuterium. Is this deliberate or could it be a bug?

Ephemeral wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:12 pm
Was there a change made to the planet to planet deploy mission carrying resources, I noticed today that while flying resources between two planets upon landing the resource pool capped at my planets storage capacity. This is to say if I had one million deuterium and landed on my planet with a deuterium tank level one, instead of having my million plus what the planet had mined I only had 880k deuterium. Is this deliberate or could it be a bug?
There is no different functionality there. So this should not happen. Perhaps though you need to retry this and tell us if this is indeed what happens.

Zorg wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm
Ephemeral wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:12 pm
There is no different functionality there. So this should not happen. Perhaps though you need to retry this and tell us if this is indeed what happens.
It seemed to show the correct resources after, I have not noticed it maybe it was just a weird caching thing when I looked over.

Zorgiehtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:41 pm
Did zorg make it harder to moonshot?
People in my alliance are struggling to get moons
I also see you can't use rubies to buy moons... :/
In Reloaded, they have actually increased the chance of obtaining a moon by 6%. From the standard 19% to a 25%.
As far as using rubies to get moons, It is an option. Not sure why you cannot see it.
"Moon Creation (Around this planet)
Diameter can be 5000 to 8000 Instant 50 Zorg Rubies"

Zorg wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 am
Yeah. Indeed. Any ideas on how to phrase this better? None of us is a native speaker.
"side note colonization tech is a little deceiving says every level adds a new colonization possibility, but level 1 does nothing I imagine due to having your home world...similar to IRN"

May i suggest adjusting the technology text to read "After level one is reached, Every new technological level allows you to inhabit one new planet."

Overdose wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 10:13 pm
Zorg wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 am
Yeah. Indeed. Any ideas on how to phrase this better? None of us is a native speaker.
"side note colonization tech is a little deceiving says every level adds a new colonization possibility, but level 1 does nothing I imagine due to having your home world...similar to IRN"

May i suggest adjusting the technology text to read "After level one is reached, Every new technological level allows you to inhabit one new planet."
I had already submitted a revised article for a majority of these deceitful or miss worded techs when the universe was released...there implementation however seems to be lacking.

The aforementioned revision submitted in march...
Spoiler:
Doomrager wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:57 pm
In response to wording of the colonization tech...
Currently it is...
Colonization Technology allows your Empire to expand by colonizing new planets. Scientists work on the labs in order to discover new ways of colonization that will make even the most hostile enviroment a possible place for your next base. Alongside with this, they develop new tools and investigate new possible places. Every new technological level allows you to inhabit a new planet.

Suggested revision...
Colonization Technology allows your Empire to expand by colonizing new planets by first studying your home world and expanding communication efforts to possible future colonies. Scientists work on the labs in order to discover new ways of colonization that will make survival on even the most hostile environments a possibility. As the research continues, they develop new tools and investigate new possible methods. Every new technological level beyond level 1 allows you to establish a new colony.

This revision deviates from the original in lore as well though, as it implies that now only is the environment the issue but being able to manage a bigger empire as the key issue.

Voyager revision currently it states...
Voyager is the special Unit of Defense (Turtle) General. It is a specialized expedition ship with large cargo. Voyager is the solution to Defense Generals who are in need of resources to expand their shells. This marvellous vessel has everything it needs for safe travels at the outer space. It features powerful anti-magnetic shields and powerful engines which help it to avoid any black holes while its high-tech radars help it locate inhabited friendly planets.

Suggested revision...
Voyager is a specialized expedition ship with large cargo. The voyager is the safe solution to exploring the vast unknown of outer space safely. This marvelous vessel has everything it needs for safe travels in outer space. It features powerful anti-magnetic shields and powerful engines which help it to avoid any black holes while its high-tech radars help it locate inhabited friendly planets.

Advanced recycling currently...
Your scientists have managed to discover new ways to scrap materials. Using gigantic hi-tech processing units, they are now able to utilize every material wasted, particurlarly combat material.

Every level increases Defense Regeneration by 1%!
At level 10, your defenses will regenerate at 100%

This implies that it's a building that is the result of the new methods, which does not make much sense for a research to attritbute to...
suggested revision...

Your scientists have managed to discover more economically reliable methods of establishing defensive perimeters. The new methods and construction designs cause there to be less waste in the reconstruction of defense with broken combat materials.

Every level increases Defense Regeneration by 1%!
At level 10, your defenses will regenerate at 100%

Storage den currently...

The Storage Den is the Special Building of Mine General. It is destined to provide protection to planet resources. The resources protected by the Storage Den are completely invisible to intruders, even to probes.

Example:Level 1 storage Den has 20k of storage, which means that a total of 20k per resource can be protected(a total of 60k). So if you have 30k metal, 40k crystal and 15k deuterium, the intruders will see: 10k metal, 20k crystal and 0k deuterium. Therefore they will grab 5k metal and 10k crystal.

Revision...
The Storage Den is a specialized building designed to protect resources without combat. The Storage Den hides the resources beneath the surface of the planet causing them to be completely invisible to intruders, even to probes. Upgrading allows for the Storage Den to be expanded further beneath the surface of the planet to house more resources.

Example:Level 1 storage Den has 20k of storage, which means that a total of 20k per resource can be protected(a total of 60k). So if you have 30k metal, 40k crystal and 15k deuterium, the intruders will see: 10k metal, 20k crystal and 0k deuterium. Therefore they will grab 5k metal and 10k crystal.

side notes: elite recycler description mentions it being weak to plasma based weaponry but only gets rapid fired on by laser wielding vessels.
Deut synthesizer claims it costs deut to view galaxies.
All the defenses state by default up to a 70% chance. This needs to say default 90% up to 100%.