Re: RELOADED Release Notes

Pulsar wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:43 pm
Is there something wrong with how fleetpoints are being calculated in the new universe? A single small cargo is showing up as way more fleet points than it should... What's going on?
There was an issue and we issued 2-3 fixes. The latest fix should have done the trick. Let us know if you see anything abnormal again.

Alright so figured I'd wait a bit before posting...
Expeditions when send can only hold for 1 hour regardless if you select 1/2/3/4.
The rules page for the server is inaccurate, in particular regarding rule 5.
There is no tool to help calculate how much each satellite makes yet.

Such a shame rubies play such a big part in the server....despite what zorg or anyone else says.......thought this server was going to be ruby free for first month to give EVERYONE a go at the top spots.....feel for the players who do not have access to rubies....yet another server ruined for $$$..........transfer between servers on rubies just made it worse....wouldn't be so bad if original account holders were transferring between servers....what a shame....

Sprog wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 am
Such a shame rubies play such a big part in the server....despite what zorg or anyone else says.......thought this server was going to be ruby free for first month to give EVERYONE a go at the top spots.....feel for the players who do not have access to rubies....yet another server ruined for $$$..........transfer between servers on rubies just made it worse....wouldn't be so bad if original account holders were transferring between servers....what a shame....
Skill will win out the day me thinks, while having rubies is handy; I see the top seed wasting them on silly ventures.

Sprog wrote:
So, how exactly the server is ruined?
And why is it bad if you can transfer it across universes?

MrSinister wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm
How can i look up a player's transport history if i want to?
I can't seem to find that option anywhere?
This is not activated yet for players. A new tab will open at the Rank page (next to scoreboard). Most probably we will open it for you at Wednesday. You will be able to report suspicious activity from that page.

Zorg wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Sprog wrote:
So, how exactly the server is ruined?
And why is it bad if you can transfer it across universes?
Missing the point yet again.

Sprog wrote, "thought this server was going to be ruby free for first month to give EVERYONE a go at the top spots". Instead of answering, Zorg replies with a question, as per usual.