Re: RELOADED Release Notes

MightyOz, are you not the one that you were calling me out for not using arguments yesterday? Now you complain when I ask for arguments from Sprog? Why?

You are calling for my attention to what sprog said but you are not pointing what Sprog eventually claimed; that the server is ruined. Why are you trying to ridicule me when in fact I asked a perfectly valid question?

Do you find that this is a good topic for personal attacks? Do you think that I have time to reply to your personal attacks? Are you even aware that it is forbidden to bait administration? Do you even know why? I mean come one at last. You are not the center of Zorg Empire dude. There are some thousands of players here playing. I don't have time to quarrel with you at every post.

The people who have v-moded, have specifically messaged you with your reasons? Amazing! I thought that this was mostly due to Sunday AND whether it is obvious or not; not all people can play more than 1 universe. Trying a universe is 1 thing, sticking to it is another. Of course, that's my opinion. Of course, everyone can believe what they like. It is one thing though to speak for yourself and another like as if you speak for a whole server. You are not.

Doomrager wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 am
The real question is, why did you decide to reduce imperial bonds by 1/4th for the top 3 players AFTER someone had already dumped there rubies into them?
That's inaccurate.
Firstly, Imperial Bonds are different than Imperial Support.
Secondly, They are designed in a way to prevent anyone to buy his spot to the top.

As for your question:
-Their rewards are adjusted automatically and there are many smart variables that play a role. So no one decided to reduced them for you. The engine did it.
-Imperial Bonds rewards are instant. The rates though are neither standard nor always scaling upwards (like in other Universes). Although you can expect that time will scale them upwards eventually.

Zorg wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 pm
MightyOz, are you not the one that you were calling me out for not using arguments yesterday? Now you complain when I ask for arguments from Sprog? Why?

You are calling for my attention to what sprog said but you are not pointing what Sprog eventually claimed; that the server is ruined. Why are you trying to ridicule me when in fact I asked a perfectly valid question?

Do you find that this is a good topic for personal attacks? Do you think that I have time to reply to your personal attacks? Are you even aware that it is forbidden to bait administration? Do you even know why? I mean come one at last. You are not the center of Zorg Empire dude. There are some thousands of players here playing. I don't have time to quarrel with you at every post.

The people who have v-moded, have specifically messaged you with your reasons? Amazing! I thought that this was mostly due to Sunday AND whether it is obvious or not; not all people can play more than 1 universe. Trying a universe is 1 thing, sticking to it is another. Of course, that's my opinion. Of course, everyone can believe what they like. It is one thing though to speak for yourself and another like as if you speak for a whole server. You are not.

Zorg wrote, "The people who have v-moded, have specifically messaged you with your reasons? Amazing!"

lol, Yep, it's amazing, players do actually chat and converse with each other. Perhaps that's a little known fact.

But, again, if you actually read what i wrote, perhaps you will understand? Perhaps not. I didn't say ALL PLAYERS, but we do chat.

"Ephemeral wrote, "Skill will win out the day me thinks, while having rubies is handy; I see the top seed wasting them on silly ventures."

I tend to agree, hence why so many have v moded already.

Actually, Sprog wrote, "Such a shame rubies play such a big part in the server....despite what zorg or anyone else says.......thought this server was going to be ruby free for first month to give EVERYONE a go at the top spots.

So, you didn't actually reply to that, you just asked more questions. Just a fact, no need to get overly upset over these things.

With reference to below, is this calling you out?? Is this being oh so nasty? Or is it okay to congratulate Zorg, let Zorg have the adulation for a job well done, but when any back slapping has been done, not say anything about other stuff in case Zorg gets upset?

Zorg wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 pm
Two issues so far, both fixed.

We remain at our position to fix anything else. We will close public debug soon as odds are that there will be no further issues.
EXCELLENT! Nice and quick!!

Perhaps not. Okay, Saynoara.

The server is not ruined, its funny we're used to going up against a million lunar guardians and 50k+ RIPS but one guys spends a bunch of money to get a number one spot for a few weeks and everyone is like "unfair" or "ruined" server. Its not ruined, sure the top seed bought rubies for the early advantage but a lot of people didn't realize that the primary resource pull for the new server is Voyager expeditions/ mines. Oz you joined a few hours after I did but I saw (11) within an hour after joining; all the new players saw that as opportunity. It's not about apolly spending far too much on too little; as a matter of fact I got attacked by him I lost a few light laser and got a nice D/F out of the deal. This is a marathon people not a sprint; the power differential here is still better than trying to catch Gozar, Ahilles,The_wizard, or Jackel.

Ephemeral wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm
The server is not ruined, its funny we're used to going up against a million lunar guardians and 50k+ RIPS but one guys spends a bunch of money to get a number one spot for a few weeks and everyone is like "unfair" or "ruined" server. Its not ruined, sure the top seed bought rubies for the early advantage but a lot of people didn't realize that the primary resource pull for the new server is Voyager expeditions/ mines. Oz you joined a few hours after I did but I saw (11) within an hour after joining; all the new players saw that as opportunity. It's not about apolly spending far too much on too little; as a matter of fact I got attacked by him I lost a few light laser and got a nice D/F out of the deal. This is a marathon people not a sprint; the power differential here is still better than trying to catch Gozar, Ahilles,The_wizard, or Jackel.

Very true.

Things will change in due course. The consensus from the v moders I have chatted with is that they will return when things settle down and all the bugs are ironed out. In the meantime, the ruby growers will help to settle those said bugs.

Once a few more inactives appear and there is a little more to farm, those disadvantaged by not being able to buy rubies or just can't afford rubies will return.

Also two bugs:
The Alliance chat overlaps in Empire view very annoying.
When recalling expeditions it instantly teleports to the end of the trip I/E I send out Voyagers 2.5 hours there 3 hour voyage 2.5 hours back I realize I want to do a 4 hour voyage I recall fleet they are now 2.5 hours on the return and still consuming a expedition slot also very annoying.

Regarding bugs, there have been a few. It's true. All have been fixed though. We have been ever present since the launch of the universe -despite having a Sunday and a national holiday in a row.

The 2 issues you describe here, will be checked in about 1 hour. A fix will be issued instantly.

I am not bothered with critisism, mighty0z, or backs laps as you say. I am bothered with General statements that produce unsafe results. It's easy to play down something in titles. How abou details though? Which is the specific option that destabilizes the server? Why? I have not seen this and this is what I am still asking.

General labels to something someone else has worked hard to balance and make it work are unfair. To be accurate, you have no idea how it actually works but still you condemn it. Most probably because you are unaware of its functionality.

How is this fair for us or anyone playing the server? It is not. Yet you expect me to accept it and move on?

the smelly thing is that I cannot keep answering to every nonsense. So please try to be sensible.

A good step forward would be to start speaking for yourself. No one has put you as their Represantive. Am I wrong?

To speak out my mind completely...
I am sure that you have better things to do than quarreling with me. I am also certain that you care for this game.

So, I believe that the best way forward is to keep personal assaults out of it. Focus on the game and be specific on what is the problem every time.

Irony is not helpful. It is not needed. I am here to help and to help I need to hear. Somehow, specific arguments are easier for me to understand than prophecies of disaster.

Zorg wrote, I am not bothered with critisism, mighty0z, or backs laps as you say. I am bothered with General statements that produce unsafe results. It's easy to play down something in titles. How abou details though? Which is the specific option that destabilizes the server? Why? I have not seen this and this is what I am still asking.

I don't as YOU say, even know what "backs laps" are, as YOU say, I say??????

Zorg wrote, "How abou details though? Which is the specific option that destabilizes the server? Why? I have not seen this and this is what I am still asking."

Details have been brought to your attention before, nothing has been done.

Generalism has been used before, it has been ignored.

Irony? That's very ironic.

Criticism of the new server. All I have said, and what I have heard in conversation with other people who have v moded is, that they will return when things settle. Criticism? lol. You cannot blame players for this.

Take the rough with the smooth, the rough with the smooth.

Enough said.

mightyoz wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 pm
Details have been brought to your attention before, nothing has been done.
Now, that's what I call unfair and pulls me out of my clothes. That's what I am saying about General accusations.

According to this line, you are free to make your general accusations till the end of time as before, you were ignored. Not to mention the totalitarian nature of your statement where you don't give even 2 cents to us; for you, in your statement, we never did anything. Is this fair?

------

We have issued an update for the Empire View. It should be much more handy now and without the previous overlapping issue. Let us know if you encounter any issues there.

---

Regarding expeditions, we are looking into it.