Jupiter Pre-Release Notes

Launch Day: To Be Announced (TBA)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Map Size:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-9 Galaxies
-100 Systems
-15 Slots

Game Speed:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Buildings construction: 4x
Technologies research: 4x
Ship/Defenses speed: 4x
Fleet Speed: 4x
Resources Generation speed: 2x
Resources basic Income: 2x

Restrictions:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Planets allowed: 6 (+1 through Plus!)
-Planet Size Cap: xxx fields
-Homeworld size: 273 Fields

This is not a finalized list. It will be finalized before launch as there might be last moment changes.

Features:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-All Reloaded Features
-Public Transport and Combat History of all players (Delayed and without time indication or any sensitive data) ,active from day 1
-Exoplanets (Details soon)
-New Ship: Mothership (Used at the Exoplanets feature, Details Soon)

Other:
-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
-1 ranking point = 2500 Resources
-Storages: Same as Reloaded/Massacre/Speed ( http://www.zorgtools.com/index.php?tool=storage )
-The DF and resources in various stats are being calculated in metal value at a trade ratio 3:2:1

Notable Rules:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-High PROTECTION: As long as you have up to 5M points, only players within 5 times your points can attack you.
-No Bashing Rule
-Stats update include fleets at air
-Fleet Crashing "ON RETIREMENT" is NOT allowed
-Deletion of account is possible
-Switching accounts is not allowed
-Aggressive removal of inactive accounts

Specials:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Moon Probability up to 25%!
-Defenses Regeneration 90% (no random) with possibility to research this up to always 100%
-Colonization Tech is required before colonization of new planets - More expensive than Reloaded

Plus Options
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-No Imperial Support/Bonds
-All other options currently at Reloaded Retained
-Pack option for +25% buffs (all in one for 180 days at better price, for long term players)

Home Planet Only Options:
-New option: +50 permanent fields at planet -> 50 Rubies
-New option: Relocate home planet (One Usage) -> 50 Rubies
-New Option: Super Moon (Diameter 9950) -> 500 Rubies

Re: Jupiter Pre-Release Notes

So, here are the first details for the universe in a formatted way.

First of all, we got the name: Jupiter. We also have some first details on the universe.
All are still in debate and this is why the topic is labeled as Pre-Release. Till Release, many can change.

As I explained at the announcements topic, we want a universe where newcomers will be able to thrive but also a universe where we will be able to bring back veterans.
So, try to keep this in mind at your feedback which is welcomed and expected.

I have 2 key notes that I want to underline:
1)Exoplanets and Mothership
These will be detailed soon at a separate topic. So hold your feedback on them for there.

2)Plus Options
By removing Imperial Support/Bonds (a way to instantly get resources) the game will be dramatically different than existing universes.
However, we need to keep in mind that Zorg Empire needs rubies income to be online. Mainly, we have server costs and advertising costs to bring new players.
Therefore, we added a few more options that will not mess with the game competition but will be interesting enough for someone to get.

This makes the intro I wanted for the key issue I want to explain more at this first post:
HOMEWORLDS

Homeworlds were a bit outside of the main focus in all previous universes. We want a different story for this universe. We want homeworlds to be the base of every player. Part to because we think that this will mostly help newcomers. This is why, we designed some extra plus options, all only available to the Homeworld.

We do not believe that these are enough though. Perhaps more can be added. It can be related to Exoplanets or extra plus options. Or something entirely new. If you got anything in mind, please share.

Zorg wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:11 pm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Launch Daytime: Friday 24 February 2017, 18:00 GMT (Also, game time)

I’m confused by this since at the top of the post you give a tba, andbtowatds the middle you say it will
be released last year.

Explain please?

_Wrath_ wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 pm
Zorg wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Launch Daytime: Friday 24 February 2017, 18:00 GMT (Also, game time)

I’m confused by this since at the top of the post you give a tba, andbtowatds the middle you say it will
be released last year.

Explain please?
I was wondering about that as well but I think they copied the pre-release posts from the speed and reloaded universe forums and when they chopped it down with the new info they missed that part and it just wasn't deleted. They also have two different rates posted.
--
Happy Hunting and Fly Safe

Indeed, I used Reloaded release notes as a template and I forgot to remove them.

I also posted hre to let you know that development has already started for the new universe. We do hope to finish it in March so we can release it soon. Two possible dates are either March 30 or May 6.

In terms of details/features all are still open. You can comment here or at the other topic as well.