Standard Universe Release Notes

Zorg Empire administration has finally took the decision to launch a new universe.

The new universe will be a fresh challenge to current players in the X-Treme as everyone will be able to challenge each other by starting at the same starting line.

There are many differences between the existing universe (X-Treme) and the new one (Standard). As a result, we expect to keep interest in both universes high as well as that each universe will attract different kind of playing styles.

The main difference as we see it, is that here you have to manage 11 planets instead of 21, as well as a smaller universe. This does not necessarily means it will be easier or it will need less strategy; In contrary, you may find yourself quickly overwhelmed because of the small universe. In fact, right now, no one can foretell and each can make his own assumptions and PLAN his own strategy. Who is right, will be reflected in the rankings.

Now, regarding the details of the new universe:
*9 Galaxies, 250 Systems each
If the universe grows terribly full, we will add extra galaxies whenever needed.

*Each player is allowed 10 planets max. There will be a plus feature for 1 extra planet slot that will raise the max planets to 11. The particular plus option will be activated only once and it will be permanent for each user.

*Fleet Speed: 2x, Game Speed:2x, Production Speed 1x (Still close in terms of speed to the X-Treme)

*Protection rules same as in X-Treme

Production Info
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-Basic income: 20 Metal, 10 Crystal
-Metal Mine Formula: 30 * Metal Mine Level * 1.1^Metal Mine Level
-Crystal Mine Formula: 20 * Crystal Mine Level * 1.1^Crystal Mine Level
-Deuterium Mine Formula: (10 * Deuterium Mine Level * 1.1^Crystal Mine Level) * (-0.002 * Planet Max Temp + 1.28)
-Solar Sat: (Planet Max Temp / 4) +20

-=Minor Changes=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-Colony Ship more expensive (x4)
-Espionage Probes more expensive (x4)

-=Plus Changes=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
*Imperial Support will be cheaper, limited and will award smaller amount of resources.
*Plus Moons will be at least 9500 in size.
*Faster ship production cost will be cheaper.

-=Forum Changes=-
New forum category will be created solely for the Standard Server

ACS Attack
================
Final decision is that BETA will not have ACS Attack

New Ships + Techs
================
New ships and techs as discussed in Game Suggestions will be added in the X-Treme and not in Standard. We will add them in Standard only if they prove a good choice in the X-Treme and only after some time has passed in the Standard universe itself.

New Referral System
================
We are now finishing a referral system that will reward players who bring their friends to Zorg Empire with rubies. The new Standard universe will feature it from day 1 and we will soon add this to the X-Treme as well. We hope that you will play an important role in bringing more players to Zorg Empire, resulting in a better game for all.
In detail:
1 Ruby if referred player reaches 100 points
+5 Rubies when referred player reaches 1 000 points
+5 Rubies when referred player reaches 10 000 points
+10 Rubies when referred player reaches 100 000 points

Time to spread the word now!