Re: [Implemented] Elite Rec

Great to have elite recs at last.....Firstly, they seem to take a lot of bashing when in a reasonable fleet having simmed an attack where the defender has them and simmed them without.....is this deliberate? Secondly, on a lesser note and dare I say petty but can u list elite recs above normal elites ....most people are used to raiding with elites at the bottom of the ships list..........actually whilst I am here, can we have a recall all fleets option....handy when doing multiple follow ups......other than that, well done on introducing a new ship to the game :D

I don't think that it would change a whole lot, from what I have seen they are cheaper than Elite Cargo ships, and would help smaller players out a ton, but allowing them to recycle more than before and also allowing them to fleet save more resources without having to buy the bigger Elite Cargo ships or RIPS.

Recyclers would also help out smaller players with cleaning up moonshots, and recycling their lost fleets quicker if they are paying attention,

The rest of the game play doesn't really change all that much because they travel at the same speed as normal recyclers, they use the same Combustion engines so the speed is the same, The Fuel cost for one Elite Recycler is %50 of the cost for sending 100 Regular Recyclers. I don't see how it would change the gameplay that much, most players have about a billion recyclers already that travel the same speed as the proposed Regular Recyclers.

Maybe we could try them out, give everyone 1 Elite Recycler for a couple of weeks, if we like it then they stay and we can build more, otherwise they just disappear, that way new users get them too, just to even it out.

malachi wrote:Still Awaiting a Reply about When we are going to get these in Standard.....

or at least a Mod/Admin Reason why we won't be getting them....

or Better yet some more discussion on the subject

Forum moderators do not get any special information more than you. If mods ever seem to know more than you, then they either guessing or have read it somewhere in the forums. I am making this notice because some people falsely believe that forum mods get special treatment; they do not.

The only person that can speak for such issues, such as when an implementation will be done is myself and the username Administrator in these forums. Administrator username will rarely do so.

As for the answer to your question, what I know is that a big development era starts for the game before April is out. During this era, this can be implemented, if the playerbase of Standard wants it. To request a universe update, use your universe discussion.